Our Colombian Rush Coffee Scrub has been awarded an industry-coveted accolade at the Pure Beauty Global Awards in Dubai! The glittering awards ceremony was hosted by Pure Beauty, at the stunning Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach in the ‘ballroom on the beach’.
We scooped the ‘Highly Commended’ award for Best New Bath and Shower Product for our Colombian Rush Coffee Scrub. Therefore showcasing our vast, and growing, range of internationally inspired skincare.
The awards are judged by internationally respected Beauty Experts, and as a result, really are the leading Global Beauty Awards.
Emma Webber, Co-Founder, explains why the scrub is an award winner:
"We pride ourselves on sourcing the absolute best natural and botanical ingredients from all over the world. We were eager to create a coffee body scrub that was so much more than just plain coffee. The final product is therefore a blend of Arabica beans, cardamom essential oil, natural sea salt and pure oils. In addition, it is sweetened with a cocoa aroma to deliver a heady and invigorating caffeine rush for your skin in the morning.”
The Colombian Rush Coffee Scrub promises to deliver pure and natural exfoliation.
WHY IS THE COLOMBIAN RUSH COFFEE SCRUB RIGHT FOR YOU?
- The ground Arabica coffee will gently buff away dead skin cells and deliver a hit of caffeine.
- The caffeine found in Arabica coffee has been found to help tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- The cardamom seed oil has been known to deliver multiple benefits to body and mind. It is known to be highly effective for easing muscular spasms, making it a great relaxant for stressed and overworked limbs.
- Cardamom seed oil has antiseptic properties, which can help deeply cleanse the skin.
It's no wonder this body scrub is a favourite at Natural Spa Factory HQ!
To enjoy the full effectiveness of the Coffee Body Scrub follow it up with our Organic Raw Coconut Body Oil.
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and moisturising so is ideal for people with sensitive skin as it has no preservatives or alcohol.
- Coconut oil retains the moisture content of the skin so it is great for post exfoliation hydration!
- Rich in proteins and vitamin E, which are essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear and tear on the skin, so it keeps skin smooth and protecting against cracking. Consequently preventing premature ageing and the wrinkling of the skin.
The results - soft supple and perfectly hydrated skin.