Cocoa beans have been prized for their medicinal and aphrodisiacal properties for over 100 years, rumor has it that Casanova was rather fond of them....Naturally.
Raw cocoa powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate.
Colombian rush body scrub
A brew of the finest Colombian beans infused with intoxicating, antioxidant-rich green cardamom & bitter cacao. The perfect invigorating accompaniment to your cleansing ritual to soften, soothe and stimulate.
• Arabica coffee is a great natural exfoliator
• Elettaria Cardamom Seed Oil – green cardamom essential oil – has multiple properties that benefit body & mind.
• Highly rich in vitamin c and magnesium, working to protect and help repair skin cells.
• Grape seed oil is extremely light, with mild astringent properties – which helps to tighten skin and close pores.
Organic cocoa chocolate face drench
This decadent face drench is a soothing & luxurious addition to your skin care routine. This melt-on organic raw cocoa skin drench will leave skin feeling replenished and glowing. Good enough to eat, although we don't recommend!
• Brimming with vitamins A, D & E to leave the skin firm and replenished.
• Packed with anti-oxidants to fight free radicals & protect the skin.
Cocoa or honey massage candles
This aroma body oil candle is a rich combination of soybean oil, coconut and beeswax beautifully scented with the warming, sensual fragrance of chocolate or the sweetness of honey.
• The cocoa buttery scent promotes feelings of calm and wellbeing.
• Soothing and comforting honey scent.
• The warm wax relaxes the muscles.
• The combination of soybean and coconut oil plus beeswax penetrate the skin leaving it indulgently nourished.