The Facial Oil Gift Set is selected from the 100 Percent Oil collection, which has one main focus: Purity. A collection of five pure oils that have been ethically sourced and introduced to offer a pure & uncomplicated apex to any skincare routine. Geographical provenance varies, including (but not exclusive to) South Africa, South America and Senegal, to ensure that the very best seeds, fruits and plants are used in the creation of the collection. The oils are cold pressed and fully filtered. Suitable for anyone, aged 12 months and over.
This skin oil trio will ensure that skin is protected, soothed and hydrated throughout the winter. Ideal for all skin types, perfect for winter skin soothing. Choose your individual weapon, or become an alchemist and blend your perfect potion from the collection - depending on your skin needs.
We all know pure, raw & organic coconut oil is good for you - but these oily beauties take our love of natural & organic skincare to the next level.
Gender Neutral - a great option for someone in desperate need of a Beard Oil gift set. Multifunctional - a modern twist on a traditional massage oil gift set. Unique - for a beauty lover, a fab alternative to the traditional bath, beauty or make up gift set. Natural & Organic - so perfect for natural beauty lovers, purists, or anyone looking for clean & simple beauty options.
Facial Oils Skin Spa Gift Set contains
Peruvian Protector - Liquid Golden Jojoba Oil to protect & hydrate
An all-rounder for face and hair, this golden liquid plant wax mimics the skin’s natural oil production. Completely unprocessed, this vivid liquid is packed with vitamin E and antioxidants to protect & repair skin and strengthen hair. Sourced from the Jojoba bush (Simmondsia Chinensis), grown in Peru. This golden nectar is oil like in appearance – but thanks to the structure of a long chain of liquid wax esters, it is structurally different from triglycerides (unlike most nut/seed oils) – making it a wax, and not an oil.
- Anti-bacterial – most bacteria cannot reproduce & die when they come into contact with Jojoba wax
- Prevents damage from free radicals – It’s an antioxidant and fights free radicals.
- Rich in natural minerals and vitamin E.
- Non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic – it won’t clog pores or cause any allergic reactions or irritations.
- Non-greasy, structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum. Sebum is also largely comprised of wax mono esters, the primary constituent of jojoba oil – so jojoba wax mimics the skin’s natural oil production.
- The vitamin E helps to plump wrinkles and aid in healthy aging
- With its innate antibacterial and skin mimicking properties, jojoba wax is great for problematic acne skin or oily skin – and will soothe dry or inflamed skin.
- For the beard, jojoba wax helps to stimulate new hair growth and soothe and calm the skin. A few drops through the beard will help protect and nourish.
Fatty Acid Hydrator - Organic Apricot Oil to lightly hydrate
Organic oil, cold pressed from apricot kernel, is bursting with fatty acids and vitamins A and E. High in gamma linoleic acid, the oil helps skin maintain its natural moisture balance. An abundance of oleic and linoleic acids work in tandem to hydrate, soothe and calm skin. Great for all skin types, especially sensitive or dry.
- Rich in Oleic acid, the oil is easily absorbed by skin with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oleic acid is great as an intense hydrator.
- Linoleic acid restores the skin’s barrier function to protect skin, and reduces dryness to skin.
- Linoleic acid mimics the skin’s natural oil production, helping to balance skin – great for oily skin types. It’s also brilliant for firming and toning skin.
- Abundant with vitamin A, the oil promotes healthy skin cell production, working deep into skin.
- Vitamin E is soothing and a great anti inflammatory; nourishing skin cells whilst promoting healthy aging.
- With lots of anti-inflammatory properties, the oil is great for helping soothe minor skin conditions.
- Multifunctional - great for hair – stimulate hair growth and hydrate. The oil absorbs water from the air’s humidity to help maintain nourished, healthy hair.
Skin Soother - Organic Rosehip Oil to soothe & protect
The Duchess of Cambridge, Victoria Beckham and Gwyneth Paltrow. These women (reportedly!) all have one thing in common: Their love for pure rosehip oil in their daily skincare routine. Our rosehip oil, harvested from rose bushes grown in Chile, is great for all skin types. A brilliant source of vitamins e, c, d, f, and b-carotene and a host of fatty acids. The result is an even, balanced and dewy skin tone.
- Healthy ageing. High in antioxidants that penetrate deep in to the skin, with vitamins A and E helping to stimulate collagen production
- Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause sun damage, combined with vitamin A and essential fatty acids that help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Essential fatty acids help reduce the effects of eczema and reduce the appearance of scarring by promoting skin regeneration.
- Anti-inflammatory for soothing and healing skin.
- Vitamin F is essential for healthy ageing by assisting in cell membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Light and easily absorbed
- suitable for all skin types.
- Improves firmness and elasticity
- Multifunctional - Can be used on hair to help renew and repair hair follicles; great for promoting healthy hair growth
The oils form part of the 100 Percent Collection of pure, organic & unscented facial oils that are suitable for absolutely anyone aged 12 months and over, including pregnant women.
*Individual contents rrp: £37.85
HOW DO I GET OIL OUT OF CLOTHING OR BED LINENS?
Honestly, in the first instance, please read the label of the item in question; we actually try to avoid laundry when we can, so we're not the best authority. However we've encountered many an oil stain in our years, and usually a warm wash will lift the oil. But we've found that a little baking soda, apple cider vinegar, a toothbrush and some elbow grease has helped extra stubborn oil stains.