Why we love the Dusk To Dawn Overnight Repair Oil
Skin repairs faster at night with the increased production of two key hormones: HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and Melatonin. It’s good to give skin a natural boost. We’ve devised the Dusk to Dawn Night Repair Oil lend a helping hand – with skin repairing neroli, regenerating rosewood & vitamin packed sweet orange. The total blend of 9 pure oils can also promote relaxation – perfect to help switch off at the end of a busy day, and ensure glowing & hydrated skin the next day. There’s permanently a bottle on our bedside table...
This overnight repair oil contains starflower, rosehip, wheatgerm and neroli, making it perfect for all skin types - especially dry and sensitive.
Massage into the face before bed to allow the ingredients to penetrate overnight, helping to replenish dryness, support healthy collagen formation and restore moisture & radiance – so that you can wake up with a glowing complexion.
Loved by professionals; our skincare collections are used by some of the top spas in the world, including half of the 12 top rated spas in the UK.
Part of the Capsule Collection - Gender Neutral, so that Every Body can massage a pipette of this fine oil deep into skin before bed! The soothing, citrus aroma will help uplift and soothe the skin & the mind, lulling you into a feeling of calm to promote a deep & peaceful sleep - perfect for getting your eight hours every night
Benefits of the Dusk To Dawn Overnight Repair Oil
• Sweet Almond Oil is bursting with Vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant – protecting skin against oxidative stress by helping to block free radicals, which play a large part in the aging process – reducing wrinkles and keeping the skin looking youthful.
• Wheat Germ Oil is also packed with vitamin E. Other benefits for skin include supporting healthy collagen formation and maintaining even skin tone – to help leave skin glowing.
• The essential fatty acids in rose hip seed oil can help reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration overnight.
• Starflower seed Oil is one of the richest known sources of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid that helps protect and moisturize the skin, helping to soothe skin complaints and conditions.
• Ho wood oil is great for promoting new cell growth – perfect for healthy ageing and helping care for skin.
• Mandarin peel oil helps to boost circulation, encouraging cell renewal and leaving skin radiant.
• Palma Rosa oil helps your skin retain the moisture in the tissues and maintains the moisture balance across the skin - this can relieve inflammation and certain other symptoms of dehydration, and is particularly good for the use overnight. It keeps the skin soft, moist, and looking young.
• Rosewood Oil has balancing qualities beneficial for use on dry, oily or combination skin as it helps tone skin and slows the ageing process by increasing the regeneration of skin tissues.
• Neroli oil calms & balances oily skin, balancing skin tone without it feeling too slippery.
An ideal Skincare gift for pregnant women, the Dusk To Dawn Overnight Repair Oil is kind enough for the second andd third trimesters of pregnancy.
Will Oil Make My Skin Greasy?
In a word - no. The natural oils used throught our skincare collections have been selected for one reason: they all beautifully mimic the natural oils that your skin produces, naturally. Structurally they're very similar, so they will sink into skin effotlessly and leave skin balanced, hydrated and radiant.
HOW DO I GET OIL OUT OF CLOTHING OR BED LINENS?
Honestly, in the first instance, please read the label of the item in question; we actually try to avoid laundry when we can, so we're not the best authority. However we've encountered many an oil stain in our years, and usually a warm wash will lift the oil. But we've found that a little baking soda, apple cider vinegar, a toothbrush and some elbow grease has helped extra stubborn oil stains.