Light the wick and wait approximately 5 minutes for the wax to melt. Extinguish flame, test the temperature and pour into the palm of the hand – it should be warm but not burning. Massage into the skin in a circular motion.
Benefits of Massage Candles & Melting Candle Massage
- The fresh, soothing aromas soothe and calm.
- The warm waxes relax the muscles and helps the combination of soybean and coconut oil plus beeswax penetrate the skin leaving it indulgently nourished.
- Sensual aromas - wild rose, cocoa flower, honey and fig - choose the perfect aroma to suit your mood.
- Easy pour lip to trickle warm candle melted wax on to the skin
- Re-sealable lid to keep the aroma fresh
- Coconut, Soybean and beeswax to intensely nourish the skin, leave skin feeling soft, soothed and hydrated.
- Beeswax protects skin, ensuring pores are clear, helping to prevent blocked pores & clogged pores.
Travel size - perfect for international travelling & well sized for sending abroad and international posting.
- As used in some of the top spa hotels in the UK in professional massage therapies & relaxing massage treatment.
- Can be used as a travel sized aroma candle - simply light the natural wick, and burn to allow the botanical fragrances to deliver the spa aroma to any environment, home or abroad.
- Perfect stocking fillers - mini-sized Christmas gifts to make sure lovers of pampering and home spa luxury pamper gifts are catered for this Christmas.
How to use the warm oil massage candles
Simply light the wick, preferably with a match to avoid sooting on the wall of the tin. Leave to melt for a few minutes, extinguish the flame & trickle directly on to skin for a massage - or as a warm moisturising body oil.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Reg no: 4487557 Vat no: 824225647