The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping to create and implement our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Some of the responsibilities
- Draft copy and content for all interenal marketing collateral.
- Co-ordinate videos for use on social media.
- Arrange blogger and trade events and liase with trade journalists
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Use LinkedIn to connect and support our trade activity
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
Please apply in writing with CV and current salary package highlighting why you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com
CAN'T SPOT YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
We are always on the lookout for great people to help us grow and develop. If you feel you can offer us something special either in either the sales and/or marketing arena, we’d like to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your experiences.
You can also contact us by writing to:
Natural Spa Factory
Unit 1, Industrial Quarter
Bath Business Park
Reg no: 4487557 Vat no: 824225647