Using the coconut spoon provided, stir 2x wooden spoonfuls of coconut oil into your bowl until softened and mix ⅓ tsp of exfoliating powder. For a more intense exfoliation, mix in ½ tsp. Gently massage the exfoliant onto the face and rinse off thoroughly. To keep your exfoliator fresh, make each batch as and when you need it and discard any leftovers after use.
Caring for your coconut spoon and bowl:
- Before first use, rinse your bowl and spoon with warm, salty water for 10 minutes to sterilise it and help ‘wake up’ the wood. Once dry, apply a thin coating of coconut oil to the bowl and spoon and then wipe off with a clean, dry cloth – this will help to protect your bowl.
- After use, wash with warm water only. Dry with a clean towel and keep in a well ventilated area to dry fully naturally.
Caution: Do not use in microwave. Not suitable for dishwasher use. Do not immerse bowl or spoon in water for a long time – this will help to avoid residual moisture in the wood. Remember not to use boiling water or place near a heater as this could cause your bowl to crack. Do not scrape the bowl with hard objects, so as not to cause scratches on the surface, affecting its natural beauty.
Top tip: For a fuller body experience, use exfoliator on hands, feet or anywhere that needs some TLC.
- Raspberry exfoliating powder – 100% Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed
- Blueberry exfoliating powder – 100% Vaccinum Corymbosum (Blueberry)
- Seed Coco Nucifera – the only ingredient in this amazing all-rounder product, which is purely 100% virgin coconut oil.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Reg no: 4487557 Vat no: 824225647