CLEAN GREENA COLADA ICE POPS
If you like Pina Colada...why not try these delicious Greena Colada ice pops?
The perfect way to cool down in the warm summer months, these delicious lollies are packed with green goodness. These tasty treats are an easy pick-me-up that will give your skin a boost and support a healthy immune system, and best of all - no hangover!
Serves: 6-8 people (dependent on the size of moulds)
Preparation time: 20 minutes (then freeze overnight)
YOU WILL NEED:
- Food blender or food processor
- Ice pop moulds
- 1tsp Pukka Herbs' Clean Greens Powder
- 1/3 very ripe organic pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 soft, ripe organic avocado
- 1/2 chopped ripe organic banana
- 1 handful organic raspberries, crushed
- 500ml organic coconut milk
- Add all the ingredients except the raspberries into a blender and blend thoroughly until smooth
- Pour the smoothie evenly into your ice pop moulds
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes then take out and add the crushed raspberries, spreading throughout to create a raspberry ripple effect
- Once this is done, pop back in the freezer and leave overnight, then enjoy! Run a little bit of warm water over the outside of the mould to help loosen the ice pops if needed.
Top Tip: While you're waiting for your ice pops to freeze, why not try our Biocellulose Eye & Mouth Patches? Pop them on for 20 minutes to banish puffy skin and dark circles.